The Sequoia Coalition firmly believes that texting
is the optimal way to drive conversations at scale during
the most pivotal moments of an immigrant’s journey.
Almost all immigrants have used mobile phones before
coming to the U.S. and purchase phones upon their arrival.
Read our in-depth analysis to learn more about our coalitions' collective impact.
• Be a 501(c) nonprofit.
• Have established deep trust of the communities they serve.
• Focus on historically neglected communities.
• Have SMS or WhatsApp phone numbers for at least 1,000 community members.
• Digitally transform your nonprofit to easily send bulk texts via SMS or WhatsApp automatically.
• Provide technology assistance to adopt or enhance SMS or WhatsApp communications.
• Provide technology hardware or small grants (In certain circumstances) to build organizational capacity.
Our impact would not be possible without the support of: