Underserved immigrants face an epidemic of injustice.
They cannot afford legal counsel while being required to navigate a complex legal system.
Additionally, immigration nonprofits cannot afford technologies to reach immigrants at scale.
We provide tech and data for immigration nonprofits to inform more immigrants about their legal rights.
• Be a 501(c) nonprofit.
• Have established deep trust of the communities they serve.
• Provide exceptional legal services and be recognized as leaders in their field.
• Focus on historically neglected communities.
• Have immigration attorneys on staff or as volunteers that provide pro bono services.
• Represent a minimum of 50 legal matters per year.
• Digitally transform your organization to receive automated updates from government sources (via email or text).
• Provide technology assistance to help advocates do their jobs better and faster.
• Provide grants or technology hardware (in certain circumstances), to build a nonprofits' organizational capacity.
Our impact would not be possible without the support of: